Monday, November 10, 2008

Sophie Molins - Studio 36



1. Describe your work

Mostly photographs, a few short films, and at the
moment it’s drawing a monkey a day to make a website
in honour of the things we are loosing in our
evolution.

2. How did you come to be doing the work that you do?

How long have you got.? I’ve always made things,
looked at things and been profoundly moved by certain
other works, so i went to art school to learn…

3. Where do you look for inspiration?

Good friends, interesting humans, galleries, books,
conversations, talks, meditation. They all put me in
the spirit.

4. What is your favourite place?

London even though I get away as much as I can I got
so London sick when I lived abroad. Born here.

5. If you could own one piece of art what would it be?

Raft of Medusa

6. What is your favourite website?

http://www.thenag.net

Sophie Molins

No comments: